Jamieson Baby-D Vitamin D3 Drops
Description & Features
Premium Vitamin D3 for your healthy baby!
- Each droplet provides 400 IU of vitamin D3 – the exact amount
- Health Canada and the Canadian Paediatric Society recommend for breast-fed infants
- Easy to use – Can be applied directly on a pacifier, nipple or on your finger to rub inside your baby’s cheek
- Can also be added directly to food or drinks once the baby is older
- Formulated with QualiTM-D, the world’s premium, natural Vitamin D3
- Contains no salt, gluten, lactose, or artificial colours or flavours
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin D
Other Jamieson Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nur from Good product and good value, but Iâm not a fan of the dispenser. I found it difficult to get the drops and right amount into babies mouth because when you turn the bottle upside down it takes a long time for the drops to come out and then too many come at once fast. However, once I discovered that the instructions suggest putting a drop onto the nipple or pacifier nipple instead of trying to get it directly into babyâs mouth from the dropper it became much easier to administer. I recommend this method as you can control it more.
Date published: 2020-01-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Julia from Iâm not a fan of the dispenser. The drops come out too quickly so itâs hard to dispense only one drop at a time.
Date published: 2019-12-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by jackie 27 from Disappointed with dispenser and with "corn oil" This uses corn oil - not great. But the real issue is the dispenser. It often drops two drops at once, and that is not good.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amanda27 from Easy to use Easy to use Vitamin D drops from birth onward. The ones I always get for my babies.
Date published: 2020-02-25