Cranberries (Vaccinum macrocarpon) are native to North America and were consumed as food by the local native Americans for centuries before the arrival of the Pilgrims. Drinking cranberry juice then became a traditional method used by the newcomers to prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs). A UTI is typically caused by an overgrowth of E. coli and other bacteria in the upper urinary tract (bladder), and includes uncomfortable symptoms such as pain, itching, and a burning sensation during urination. However, the drinking of commercial cranberry juice products to treat a UTI typically includes the ingestion of unwanted calories, artificial preservatives, colours, flavours, sodium and refined sugar. Cranberry 250 mg from Jamieson Laboratories is recommended for women who experience frequent bladder infections, and it contains all of the health benefits of cranberries without the disadvantages associated with juice.
Easy to swallow cranberry vegetarian capsules!
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections in women
- Contains 90% cranberry solids
- Made with real Ocean Spray cranberries!
- All of the traditional benefits of cranberry juice without the sugar or calories
- Manufactured using the 360 Pure Process to guarantee traceability, safety, full potency and absolute clinical purity.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects. Store between 15ºC-25ºC, away from children.