- Naturally relieves joint pain due to inflammation
- Provides the highest potency of turmeric in just one small capsule per day
- Pharmaceutically tested to guarantee full potency and clinical purity
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda – a complementary and alternative
medicine – to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of
minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations
Directions – Adults: Take 1 capsule daily. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
Each softgel contains:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 500 mg
- Turmeric (50:1) extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome). . . . . . 50 mg
- Equivalent to 2,500 mg of dried herb,standardized to 95% curcuminoids
Also contains: Cellulose, water-soluble cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
WARNING: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, or if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
NO salt (NaCl), sugar, starch, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.