Echinacea Purpurea provides enhanced nutritional support for healthy immune system functioning as well as antibiotic and anti-fungal action. It prevents and relieves symptoms of the cold and flu, as well as limits the duration and severity of sore throats and eye and ear infections. Echinacea Purpurea also helps reduce the symptoms of some allergies and promotes the healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions, such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses and eczema.
- Provides enhanced nutritional support for healthy immune-system functioning
- Components have antibiotic and antifungal activity
- Prevents or relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Limits duration and severity of sore throats, ear and eye infections
- Gives relief for tonsillitis, inflamed gums, and mucus problems
- Reduces the symptoms of some allergies
- Promotes healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses, and eczema
- Boosts the immune system
- May shorten the severity and duration of cold symptoms
Each capsule contains:
Organic Echinacea (6:1) Extract 200 mg (Echinacea purpurea, aerial parts)
Equivalent to1,200 mg raw herb
Excipients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Other Jamieson Products
Jen: about a year ago
Best deal you can find. I use this when I feel a cold coming on and the cold rarely comes. I work in a hospital so I am fighting off something almost every month, I truly believe echinacea has stopped me from getting so many illnesses that my coworkers get. I have a very weak immune system and this really helps.
Joanne: more than a year ago
Jamieson is top quality in all their products that I've ever tried. Echinacea is something I turn to whenever I feel a cold or sore throat coming on. I blast myself with it and Jamieson's odorless garlic capsules and in a few days I'm right as rain. I believe you should not take this all the time, or it loses it's potential to help you, so I only take it when I feel a problem coming on.