Magnesium is important to overall health and energy metabolism. It helps maintain strong, healthy bones and supports healthy heart function. Magnesium plays a role in reducing high blood pressure and supports the production of intracellular enzymes necessary for energy production, DNA replication, hormone production, body growth and cellular repair and maintenance.
Jamieson's Magnesium comes in the form of magnesium oxide combined with Krebs Cycle intermediates of citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and glutamate. In total, this magnesium complex is easily absorbed by the body.
- Overall health and energy metabolism
- Maintenance of strong, healthy bones
- Supports healthy heart function
- Plays a role in reducing high blood pressure
- Supports production of intracellular enzymes necessary for energy production, DNA replication, hormone production, proper body growth, repair and cell maintenance
Elemental Magnesium 50 mg (from a highly absorbable natural complex of six magnesium sources, including oxide, citrate, fumerate, malate, succinate and glutamate)
Cellulose, Silica, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.