- Helps fight and shorten the duration of colds and flu
- Provides the highest potency of echinacea in just one small capsule per day
- Pharmaceutically tested to guarantee full potency and clinical purity
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help fight infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve cold symptoms
- Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory-tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Helps to relieve symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory-tract infections
Directions – Adults: Take 1 softgel daily, at first sign of infection. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 months. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
Each softgel contains:
- Echinacea (10:1) extract ... 400 mg (Echinacea purpurea, herb top)
- Equivalent to 4,000 mg of raw herb
Also contains: Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, glyceryl palmitostearate, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, carob.
WARNING: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or prior to use if you have an autoimmune disorder, a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, or if you are taking immunosuppressants. Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.
NO salt (NaCl), sugar, starch, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.