Jamieson Melatonin Sleep & Stress Support
This formula helps relieve daytime fatigue when jetlagged and is formulated with pharmaceutical grade melatonin, which is the animal-free synthesized duplicate of natural melatonin.
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag
- Helps relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag
- Helps re-set the body's sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm).
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid
- Valerian is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness (calmative/sedative)
- Valerian is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid/helps to promote sleep
- Adults: Take 1 capsule at or before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
- For jet lag: For occasional short-term use, take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination, until adapted to the new daily pattern. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
Each capsule contains:
- Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine). . . 3 mg
- Hops (4:1) extract . . . 50 mg (Humulus lupulus L., strobile) equivalent to 200 mg of dried herb
- Chamomile (4:1) extract . . . 50 mg (Matricaria recutita, flower) equivalent to 200 mg of dried herb
- Valerian (3:1) extract . . . 200 mg (Valeriana officinalis, root) equivalent to 600 mg of dried herb
- Passionflower (10:1) extract . . . 50 mg (Passiflora incarnate, flower) equivalent to 500 mg of dried herb
Also contains: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, gelatin, spirulina, titanium dioxide.
NO gluten or lactose. Vegetarian.
WARNING: Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure, immunosuppressive, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids; if you have: cardiovascular, chronic kidney, immune system or liver disease, depression and/or related diseases, asthma, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal or seizure disorders, or migraines. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy), mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) and/or rare allergic reactions have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.