Omega-3 Select supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels. It can play a role in lowering high blood pressure and decreases the production of inflammatory substances, thereby reducing joint swelling and the pain of arthritis.
This product decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis and it helps to maintain healthy brain and nerve function.
Jamieson's Omega-3 Select is formulated using EPA and DHA in their natural triglyceride form for optimal bioavailability. The formula contains Vitamin E in the form of natural mixed tocopherols to prevent oxidation and to maintain the freshness of the fish oil.
The EPA and DHA are extracted from sardines, mackerel and anchovy, which contain fewer contaminants than other cold-water fish because they feed on plankton. Jamieson fish oil is then purified using a gentle molecular distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants.
This pharmaceutical grade product contains 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA in each capsule.
• Supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels
• Helps reduce high blood pressure
• Decreases the production of inflammatory substances to reduce joint swelling and the associated pain of arthritis
• Reduces stress-induced cortisol secretion ,p>
• Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
• Maintains healthy brain and nerve cell function
Each capsule contains:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids……………………………..500 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)………….…300 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)………….…200 mg
(Derived from 1,000 mg of pure molecularly distilled sardine and anchovy oil)
Excipients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols.