Vitamin C is perhaps best known for its role as an immune system booster that helps prevent viral and bacterial infections. It is recommended for treatment of the common cold.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Helps treat anemia, especially iron deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red blood cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)…………………500 mg
Supporting Botanical Blend………………3 mg
Derived from Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, pod), Hesperidin Complex, (Citrus limon, Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis, rind). Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon, rind), providing 3% Hesperidin, Acerola Cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra, fruit). Rosehips (Rosa canina, fruit).
Excipients: Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Water-Soluble Cellulose, Brazilian Palm Tree Wax.