When you're feeling under the weather, what could taste better than a shot of refreshing tangy orange?
Chewable Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones and treats anemia — especially iron-deficiency anemia — by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines.
Vitamin C also plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system, Vitamin C prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is an ally in the treatment of the common cold.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Prevents and treats scurvy
- Helps treats anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red blood cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
Vitamin C 500 mg (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), prepared in a specially formulated nutrient base of acerola cherry, rosehips, and the C complex of rutin, hesperidin and lemon bioflavonoids
Dosage: 500 mg
Similar Vitamin C
Other Jamieson Products
Alison: more than a year ago
I've tried other name brands of chewable vitamin C and this is by far the best on the market! Tastes great and not chalky like some other brands are.
Jamieson also has other flavors of this product if you prefer. I have tried their other flavours and the Tangy Orange is hands down my favorite and also my husband's favorite flavour. A staple in our home.