Tasty Vitamin C Chewable Grape promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones, and, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestine, it helps treat anemia. Vitamin C plays a role in collagen formation within connective tissue and it contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow.
Vitamin C is perhaps best known for its role as an immune system booster that helps prevent viral and bacterial infections. It is recommended for treatment of the common cold.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Prevents and treats scurvy
- Helps treat anemia, especially iron deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red blood cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate)........................500 mg
Supporting Botanical Blend………………...…..7 mg
Derived from Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, pod), Hesperidin Complex, (Citrus limon, Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis, rind). Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon, rind), providing 3% Hesperidin, Acerola Cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra, fruit). Equivalent to 5.6 mg of Raw Herb, Rosehips (Rosa canina, fruit).
Excipients: Dextrose, Mannitol, Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Grape Flavours, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Sucralose, Natural Carmine Purple.