50 mg 90 Tablets
Jamieson Zinc Timed Release
Zinc functions as an antioxidant and maintains normal taste and smell. It promotes normal growth and development and aids in wound healing. Zinc promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth and is essential for normal fetal growth and the synthesizing of RNA and DNA.
Zinc also maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood.
Made from organic gluconate, Jamieson's zinc products are superior, providing the most highly absorbable forms available. All minerals produced by Jamieson Laboratories are guaranteed free from toxic metals.
- Functions as an antioxidant
- Maintains normal taste and smell
- Promotes normal growth and development
- Aids wound healing
- Promotes normal fetal growth
- Helps synthesize RNA and DNA
- Promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth
- Maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood
- Elemental Zinc (Organic Gluconate) ... 50 mg
Excipients: Sorbitol, Cellulose, Water-Soluble Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This product cannot be shipped to Remote locations.