Jelonet Paraffin Gauze Dressing
10 cm x 10 cm, Non-Medicated 10 Dressings
- Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
Contraindications / Precautions
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.
- For leg ulcers, only use under medical advice.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
No Information Provided
Similar Gauze & Tape