- Before first use trainers should be prepped.
- PREPPING TRAINER: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
- This will shrink trainers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
- (Trainers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- Use in place of diapers to aid in transitioning from diapers to regular underwear.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (1T/2T), Medium (2T/3T), Large (3T+)
- Plush organic bamboo velour (OBV) inner layer
- Made from recycled water bottles and organic cotton
- Hidden layer of waterproof TPU to guard against accidents
- 2 layers of absorbent bamboo
Similar Training Pants
Other Kanga Care Products
Lisa: a few months ago
Love love love these. We used them 4 years ago with our eldest, and it seems they've only improved since then - little guy chooses these solids over our other brand prints every time, I think because they are so cozy. Definitely sized generously (we're a large in blueberry trainers and a medium in these) and I would love to have more colour options, but you definitely want some of these in your collection of trainers - I find they hold a bit more liquid than others and are enough like real underwear that the kiddos love em.
Angela: a few months ago
We just recently started using these as nighttime underwear for our potty trained 3 year old son. He typically doesn't get wet at night but when he starts to come down with an illness he has accidents and these are doing the trick to keep the sheets dry and keep him confident about his "big boy" status. He loves the orange colour and they are extremely soft. He is currently 37.5" tall and weighs 32lbs and the large fits well with room to grow into.