The ultimate bread crumb. Panko is perfect for coating chicken, pork, fish and vegetables. Even stays crispy the next day.Features:
- Free of wheat
- Free of corn
- Free of dairy
- Free of soy
- Free of nuts
- Free of potato
Kinnikinnick Panko crumbs are unseasoned so you can add whatever flavours and seasonings you like. Add your favourites like salt & pepper, parmesan cheese or garlic, parsley & oregano to the crumbs prior to applying to chicken (or other meat). When coating chicken for best results, flatten chicken to uniform thickness using a mallet, brush with olive oil then coat with Panko Style Bread Crumbs. Always check that your chicken is at 165°F (73°C) internal temperature before serving. Pan-Fry Instructions:
- Preheat 4 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (180°C).
- For chicken breasts, bake for 30-35 minutes, adding 10-15 minutes if bone is in.
- For chicken fingers and nuggets bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip at half way point for crispier coating.
Water, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, White Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Egg Powder, Inulin, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cellulose, Mono Calcium Phosphate, Pea Fibre, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Yeast, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Mono and Diglycerides.