- Suitable for babies 6m+ who can sit up without assistance
- Shaped back for support and comfort
- T-bar for additional support
- 'Hot Spot' features indicates when water is too hot
- Open side allow easy access for washing babies
- The suction cups underneath the support and mat allow it to be firmly attached to the bath
- Carry handle on reverse support
Similar Bath Tubs & Accessories
Other Kushies Products
Helen: a few months ago
Great product! So glad I
bought it! Perfect for transitioning my seven month old from baby bath tub to the big tub. We waited longer because he was always trying to lean backwards in the baby tub. We were worried that he would do that too in the bigger tub, but this keeps him upright. It is a little big (but he’s only 16 lbs) but he can’t easily get out of it, and he’ll get plenty of use out of it since there’s room to grow. There is also a little star that changes colour if the water temperature is too hot! Sticks well and makes the bathtub look like a swimming pool (we got the one with the whale)!
Sarah: more than a year ago
For the price I paid I honestly thought the plastic would be a bit firmer, I also think the child's age should be changed to 9 months plus because my almost seven month old who's well over 22 lbs dosnt fit the bath seat very well and even though he's able to hold himself up and such with no issues the seating just isn't ideal for his age. That being said I'll use this more when he's a bit older and honestly if you don't mind the outrageous price it's worth buying! The suction is fantastic and it sticks to our bathtub although I warn parents if your bath isn't smooth it won't stick!