Land Art Cal-Mag Liquid
Description & Features
Calcium is the most important mineral in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. It is an essential supplement for women to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
A liquid formula with an optimum calcium-magnesium ratio, Land Art Calcium Action also contains silica, as well as vitamins D and E. It combines 3 types of calcium: carbonate, for its elementary richness, citrate and lactate, for their efficiency due to their ability to dissolve faster. Calcium Action is a sensible choice for your calcium needs.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) throughout life as part of a healthy diet and along with physical activity helps prevent bone loss and/or osteoporosis, especially for peri- and postmenopausal women
Directions: Adult: 2 tablespoons (30 ml) daily.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 15 mL):
- Calcium (calcium citrate, lactate, carbonate) ... 259.5 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate, oxyde) ... 170 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) ... 17 mg
- Silicon (silicon dioxyde) ... 9 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 4 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alphatocopherol) ... 5 mg AT
- Copper (cupric gluconate) ... 840 mcg
- Boron (boron citrate) ... 300 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, vanilla natural flavor, spearmint natural flavor. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.