In traditional Chinese medicine, consuming animal cartilage has been recommended for thousands of years to treat articular issues. Modern nutritional habits are greatly responsible for generalized collagen deficiency. Nowadays, people rarely eat good quantities of homemade stocks or broths made with meat or chicken prepared with the bones and cartilage. The use of boneless meats or packaged broths is more widespread.
Land Art Collag-N contains vitamin C because ascorbic acid contributes to collagen biosynthesis. It catalyses proline and lysine hydroxylation in hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine. Land Art Collag-N is also hydrolyzed so that complex proteins are separated, rendering bio-available amino acids for superior assimilation.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and cartilage
- Helps in the formation of conjunctive tissue
- Relieves pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces morning stiffness
- Increases range of movement
- Reduces the pain associated with the use of the affected articulations
- Reduction of swelling and sensitivity
- Improves gripping ability
- Increases the density and the lubricating effect of synovial liquid
- This product provides 4.8 g proteins per dose
Directions: Adults: 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 15 mL):
Hydrolyzed Collagen (3.0% L-Lysine) … 5000 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) … 250 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, citric acid, natural mango flavor, stevia, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet or if you suffer from kidney or liver problems. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.