Land Art Omega 3 Cold Pressed Oil
Description & Features
Other than the facility of taking it in liquid form, making it is easier to swallow and assimilate, the Land Art formula provides multiple advantages for the entire family: EPA/DHA natural dosage (18%/12%), with no preservatives, natural orange and ginger flavour, no fishy after taste. The fish from which these oils are obtained come from the North Sea (Iceland).
- Helps maintain cognitive health and cerebral functions
- Lowers certain risk factors for cardiovascular disease and reduces the risk of repetitive infarction
- Contributes to the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children and in teens
- For pregnant women, favours the development of the foetus’ neurological system
- May have an impact on mood swings and reduce symptoms of depression.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 mL):
- Fish oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA) ... 4 935 mg
- (From anchovy, sardines and mackerel)
- Total omega-3 fatty acids ... 1 480 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) ... 890 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) ... 590 mg