Count on Scout and his pals to show you the fundamentals of beginning math with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for LeapStart™ the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life. LeapFrog® LeapStart™ Scout and Friends Math with Problem Solving Activity Book is jam-packed with 40+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 2-4 at the preschool level to keep them playing and learning for hours. With the LeapStart system, every page talks, sings and jokes with exciting audio interactions that bring learning to life. Join puppy pal Scout and his favorite friends as they play and explore counting, number recognition and problem solving. Count all the butterflies you can find, and then sing along to a cheerful ditty about butterflies. Trace numbers to make sure you have the right ingredients for your recipe, and then "bake" a cake. End the day with a dance party where you can learn numbered dance moves to boogie down.Features:
- Join puppy pal Scout for a math adventure and learn about numbers and problem solving in 40+ replayable activities.
- Race and tap through all of the numbers in order, and then listen up for a simple Bingo game.
- Listen for the numbers and then tap on the right watering can to find where Penny is hiding.
- Help Scout and Violet count puppy treasures, and then find groups of the same number of things.
- Suitable for ages 2-4 years