LifeSource One Step Plus Memory Blood Pressure Monitor
Description & Features
A sleek, easy-to-use blood pressure monitor with one button operation plus advanced features
The LifeSource UA-767PAC blood pressure monitor is an upgraded UA-767 Plus with new features. The monitor stores the last 30 readings in memory and also calculates and displays the "average" of the total readings stored in memory. It also includes an AC adapter to cut down on battery cost, and can be purchased with either a small, medium or a large cuff (cuffs can also be purchased separately). A large print instruction guide and quick start card are included.
This clinically validated monitor also offers two innovative features, the Pressure Rating Indicator and Irregular Heartbeat feature. The Pressure Rating Indicator provides a snapshot of your blood pressure classification based on your measurements and eliminates the guesswork on what your blood pressure measurements mean. In addition, this monitor alerts the user of the presence of an Irregular Heartbeat and provides an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Provides simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Calculates and displays average blood pressure readings
- Provides accurate blood pressure and pulse readings even when an irregular heartbeat occurs
- Can store up to 30 readings in memory
- Available in small, medium or large cuff sizes
- Uses four AA batteries (not included)
- AC adaptor included
- Validated for accuracy and Recommended by the Canadian Hypertension Society