This gold-hued wonder hasn't changed much since its introduction back in 1895. Sure, it's a little intense, but no other mouthwash can compete with its impressive germ-killing career.
- Was shown in a clinical study to reduce 52% more plaque and 21% more gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone.
- Is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis.
- Has over 100 years of safe use and 50 years of research, making it the most widely used and extensively researched mouthwash in the U.S.
- "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Listerine Antiseptic is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gum line, when used as directed."
Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol (26.9%), benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, caramel
- This product cannot be shipped to Remote locations.