Help kids fight cavities and create strong oral health habits with Listerine Smart Rinse® Mint Kids Mouthwash. Formulated for children ages six and up and validated by the Canadian Dental Association to protect against cavities, this anticavity fluoride rinse provides 2x better cavity protection versus brushing alone. The rinse fights cavities even in hard-to-reach places brushing may miss. Tints and removes food particles and debris, leaving proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth. The alcohol-free rinse also kills bad breath bacteria to freshen breath. Kids are also sure to love the fresh mint flavor. For best results, after brushing, kids should vigorously swish 10mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of the rinse between teeth twice a day for one minute. Made in a child-resistant package.Features:
- Listerine Smart Rinse for kids provides 2x better cavity protection versus brushing alone
- Made with Fluoride and Anticavity and Alcohol-Free
- Fights cavities even in hard-to-reach places brushing may miss. Tints and removes food particles and debris
- Designed for kids 6 years and up and validated by the Canadian Dental Association
- Alcohol-free rinse kills bad breath bacteria and freshens breath with a fresh mint flavour kids are sure to love
- Each 500mL bottle is made with child resistant package
Children age 6 years and older: Rinse twice daily
after brushing your teeth with toothpaste. TO OPEN: Squeeze smooth areas
on cap and turn. POUR in a cup. RINSE Vigorously swish 10 m L (2
teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit
out.; Do not swallow. Replace cap promptly after use. Do not eat or
drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under the age of
12 years in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise
children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under the age of 6 years: consult a dentist or doctor.
Sodium Fluoride/Fluorure de sodium (0. 0221 %).Non-Medicinal Ingredients:
Aroma (flavour), Blue 1, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water (eau), Yellow 6.Warning:
Stop use and ask dentist if oral irritation or any new
symptoms occur. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years old. If more
than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or
contact Poison Control Centre right away. Store at 15 - 30°C. Cold
temperatures may cloud this product. Its efficacy will not be affected.
;Do not use if printed band around cap is missing or broken.