LITTLE Bot Ofie Mat Oracle + Zen Line
Ofie mat is Little Bot's 2nd generation play mat. It's made of memory foam material and offers soft and squishy feeling. Ofie mat is non-toxic and safe for babies. It comes with a few neutrally designed patterns that include zen line, triangle, oracle and country road. Ofie mat can be easily wiped clean with baby wipe or damp cloth and can be easily rolled up for storage. Ofie mat provides safe and cushioned space for babies to play in their early age. The beautifully designed mat also highly versatile and durable. Ideal for yoga, outdoor activities and anywhere in between a comfy floor mat is needed!
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how they believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Their play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, they understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in their play mats.
- They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Dimensions: 2 m x 1.4 m (6.5 ft x 4.5 ft) and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch)
No Information Provided
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Rated 5 out of 5 by cccanada from Cushiony and stylish We love this mat for our 8 month old who is learning to crawl. It's surprisingly soft and comfortable to sit and lay on, and I don't feel worried about him tipping over and hitting his head, which was not the case when we were using foam tiles. It's nice and large, feels like it is quality material, and it looks good in our living room.
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christine from Nice soft mat Love this mat! We needed more play space for my 4-month old amongst all of our tile and hardwood. It’s nice and cushioned, and the design is so pretty. It doesn’t have any smell either, and really does seem non-toxic. Definitely worth the splurge.
Date published: 2020-03-04