Living Alchemy Your Flora Comfort
Bloating & Gas 60 Capsules
Your Flora COMFORT combines our fermented 35 strain Symbiotic with organic chamomile and fennel seed specifically for those requiring gut flora support with digestive gas and bloating or cramping.
An imbalance of digestive microflora can cause gas and bloating. Kefi-Soy™ helps create a natural harmony of microflora in the digestive tract by providing an optimal amount of micro-organisms within their own environment. This is the most productive way to create this balance and support digestive comfort.
- Digestive Gas & Bloating or CrampingOne Complete Digestive Solution: Your Flora Symbiotics
- Provides Probiotics, Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes & Nutrients
- 35 Strain Kefir-Kombucha Fermentation
- Proven 80% Survival of Microbes
- Fermented Whole Foods Plus Herbs
- 100% Plant Based Probiotic
- Rich in Enzymes & Digestive Nutrients
- Superior Bio-Availability
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Natural Whole Food Supplement
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free
- Made in Canada
- Formulated by a Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Free of from excipients, binders, additives, and any artificial ingredients or chemicals at every stage of manufacture
Directions: Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food.
Active Ingredients: Kefi-Soy™: Organic Fermented Soybean (Glycine max, seed) 133.3mg (fermented with 35 strains of therapeutic micro-organisms) Saccharomyces cerevisiae (whole cell) 3.33 million CFU (whole cell) Therapeutic Herb Blend: Organic Chamomile 133.3mg (Matricaria recutita, flower), Organic Fennel 133.3mg (Foeniculum vulgare, seed)
Non-Active Ingredients: Organic Pullulan Capsule
Caution: Contains soy. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), or if you are allergic to plants of the asteraceae/compositae/daisy family or of the apiaceae/carrot family, do not use this product. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.
No Information Provided
Other Living Alchemy Products
No reviews so far