This revolutionary lamp plugs right into any USB port. With a powerful LED light, the lamp can be left on as long as desired, although it is recommended to keep it at a minimum of 1 hour per day. This gives the lamp a chance to release negative ions into the air to help neutralize the harmful electromagnetic energy (positive ions) that emanate from your computer screen.
The soft red glow makes this lamp perfect for babies, children, and grand parents. Not only does the dim light provide a safe yet restful sleep atmosphere, the lamp will also never overheat, remaining cool to the touch.
Be cautious not to place the lamp in humid areas (bathrooms or laundry rooms) as moisture naturally builds up around salt. The salt will otherwise last indefinitely. If salt crystallization does occur, simply wipe off with a damp cloth.