Lysol Disinfectant Spray Spring Waterfall
Description & Features
- Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria
- Kills cold & flu viruses
- Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week
- Eliminates odors at the source
How to Use:
- Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist.
- To Disinfect: Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- To Sanitize: Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry.
- To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. DO NOT SATURATE. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry.
- For difficult odors, repeat application.