- 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Sarah: about a year ago
Bought this mat 3 weeks ago. Love the thickness. It's still just a little slippery, but I only did the salt thing once to it. It's not so bad. Heard this should go away with use. It's getting better everyday. Doesn't bend with use, as some other yoga mats I've tried. I'm hoping this mat lasts a long time. Very pleased with my purchase, and worth it!
Theresa: about a year ago
Amazing! Nice and thick - easy on joints, a bit larger than other mats - you get a bit more space although not noticeably so when at practice, feels very high quality. I need a towel when practicing hot yoga but this is not an inconvienence for me as I do not practice hot yoga very often.