- Vitamins A, C & E to support healthy eyes
- Zinc and B Vitamins to support normal brain function
- Methylated folate and B12
- B Vitamins support already healthy cardiovascular function
- Zinc, Pumpkin Seed & Green Tea Extract to support healthy prostate function
- Free OF iodine, iron and Vitamin K - for those required to avoid these nutrients
- Gluten free
- Tested free of herbicides and pesticides
- Soy free
- Dairy free
Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene in carrot) 1750 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in S. cerevisiae ) 500 IU, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols [sunflower] in organic brown rice) 11 IU, Choline (choline bitartrate) 100 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid in organic orange) 50 mg, Niacin (niacinamide in S. cerevisiae) 10 mg, Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate in organic brown rice) 4 mg, Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice) 3 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium in organic brown rice) 1.75 mg, Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1.5 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl in S. cerevisiae ) 1.25 mg, Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 500 mcg, Biotin (in organic brown rice) 150 mcg, Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli) 100 mcg, Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 75 mcg, Chromium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 60 mcg, Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 27.5 mcg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S. cerevisiae 10 mcg, Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 3.75 mcg, Green Tea Leaf Extract 62.5 mg, Pumpkin Seed Extract (Cucurbita pepo) 62.5 mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: cellulose (protective coating), silica, stearic acid.
Caution: Folate supplements can mask a Vitamin B12 deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are unsure whether you are taking enough B12, if you have an iron deficiency, a liver disorder, or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice).