Ages 3+ 1 Count
Melissa & Doug Kids Grocery Shopping Cart
Suitable for ages 3 years old and up.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Play "grocery store," asking the child to shop for specific items. You might give him/her a shopping list with pictures on it or simple words.
- Ask the child to put one type of play food into the shopping cart. Then ask the child to follow your directions to load, roll and unload the cart. For example, have him/her put all frozen or cold foods in the cart, then roll it to the end of the room, unload it and return for all the fruits and vegetables.
- Set up a mega-supermarket! Ask the child to carefully wheel the shopping cart from room to room, collecting a different type of food in each one. (Room 1 might be fruits and vegetables, and room 2 might be dairy products.) Have some fun . . . make the hallway "Aisle 1" and the kitchen a checkout area where Mom or Dad plays cashier. Then switch roles!
- This item does not qualify for free samples.
- This Product is shipped without additional packaging. Contents may be visible.
- This Product is not eligible for Gift Wrapping