- Relieves constipation quickly and gently
- Typically works in 5 to 20 minutes
- 5 mL tubes
Adults and children: the contents of 1 tube (5 mL) administered
rectally is usually sufficient but a second tube may be needed in severe
- Twist the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of MICROLAX® smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. Note: In children under 3 years of age, insert only half the length of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Withdraw the nozzle still squeezing tightly.
MICROLAX® Micro-Enema is indicated for rectal constipation; or as directed by a physician, to facilitate rectoscopic or sigmoidoscopic examination. FOR RECTAL USE ONLY.Store at room temperature (between 15 and 30° C). Protect from heat.