Just as handy as any disposable and much more leak proof, our Mother-ease All In One cloth diapers are highly breathable with the same side venting and adjustable snap enclosures as the Air Flow Snap Cover. Elastic all around gives the baby a comfortable, "no restriction" stretchy fit. The inner fabric is made of our knit cotton terry. The outer waterproof fabric is the same as we use in our covers, 100% polyester bonded to a durable urethane.
A few kept handy in the diaper bag is a good idea. This is an especially wonderful cloth diaper for those days when very quick diaper changes are essential. The Sandy’s Liner also works well with these diapers when extra absorbency is required
Wash Care Instructions:
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
I received a dozen Mother-ease cloth diapers 7 years ago and used for my first, second and third child. Now that my third child is 6 months old they began to leak (Never bleach these diapers, I did once and regretted ever since). After a few tries the snaps are easy to master (no velcro to get stuck on everything in the wash Phew!) I love these and am buying more!
They barely fit my daughter, and where quite difficult to put on her because of where the snaps are. I would not buy again or recommend them.