One Size Cloth Diapers, fit from newborn to toilet training. This amazing terry cloth diaper actually grows with your child! Soft rib-knit binding covers the elastic at waist and leg openings. The strategically placed snaps are easily manipulated to accommodate your baby's growing needs, and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull out of the cloth diaper. The lightly brushed terry provides your baby with a wonderful, comfortable and beautifully-fitting garment.
This diaper has raised the standard for One Size diapers since it's creation in 1992. Designed right the first time - our famously durable Cotton Terry is the most popular diaper sold by Mother-ease.
Size: 8.5lbs to 25lbs
Wash Care Instructions:
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
A great fitted diaper! Super soft bamboo and very absorbent (especially with the snap-in insert). I can get a Flip cover over top but it's a tight squeeze, I like these best with a wool cover over top.
This diaper worked great, but having not used Mother-ease before, I didn't realize I also needed a cover. I used it for overnight and while it was completely soaked in the morning, my daughter's skin was dry and there were no leaks. A good alternative to try if you've gone to disposables for overnight like I did.
The material is probably on of the kindest I have put on my baby. It does require a frequent change though but that is normal with any cloth diaper. No leaks so this one is a keeper for me!!
love this diaper, very absorbant and the fit is great... we use as an overnight or daytime diaper and have had no leaks.