- Outstanding curb pop!
- Nano can easily fit into many carry on luggage units for planes, trains and automobiles
- Full size, 1st class seating for the comfort of your growing baby
- Easy, one hand flick out unfold
- Rear wheel suspension and shoulder strap for hands free carry
- Exposed carry handle when folded in satchel
- Mesh ventilation with seat reclined
- Easy pedal brake
- Travel system ready - built in safety belts to safely secure a car seat capsule to nano – no need to purchase additional adaptors!
Other Mountain Buggy Products
Vasiliki: more than a year ago
Had this stroller for almost a year and love it. The best part is the way it folds, it fits in the overhead bin of a plane or on the floor of the backseat/frontseat of the car if your trunk is full. I also get compliments on the way it looks and one of my friends bought it after seeting me with it. It is a great alternative to the bulky strollers you usually buy for newborns. I basically don't use my Graco since my daughter turned 12 months old.
Kaleigh-Anne: more than a year ago
Love it! Especially love that it folds down so small and I can still use my car seat with this stroller. I do wish it had a cup holder of some sort and that the handle was/could be made a little taller (simply bc if you don't want he canopy pulled over baby it's awkward to get to the handlebar pat the canopy material)