Mozi-q is a formula containing five homeopathic remedies: Staphysagria, Ledum palustre, Urtica urens, Cedron and Grindelia. They are in low C and D potencies, thereby acting at the physical level for their common indication, to reduce the frequency and severity of insect bites.
This product is safe and there are no interactions with medications or other treatments or preventative measures for bug bites. Homeopathic remedies are by definition non-toxic.
- Made in Canada
- Works within 30 minutes of taking it
- There are no side effects
- Works on other bugs aside from mosquitoes like ticks and head lice
- Product can be taken every 3-5 hours starting right before you go outside
- Homeopathic medicine is by definition non-toxic
Mozi-Q is a formula containing five homeopathic remedies:
- Ledum palustre
- Urtica urens