Natren's Healthy Trinity uses only bacteria super strains developed through years of research. These bacteria strains have proven to be the most beneficial for specific regions or functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
Natren's unique proprietary Trenev Process® ensures unmatched survivability and stability of the live bacteria. This cutting-edge technology uses an oil-matrix system to micro-enrobe each of these three super strains of beneficial bacteria to keep them separated, noncompetitive and virtually 100% protected from the stomach's gastric juices.
Healthy Trinity's bile-resistant super strains are then released directly into the small intestine in the next stage of digestion, when bile breaks down the oil carrier and allows the beneficial bacteria to disperse through the gastrointestinal tract.
Features & Benefits:
- Dairy free
- Three-in-one oil matrix system within a two-piece hard gel capsule
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) production for digestive health
- Provides against occasional gas
- A slightly acidic environment necessary for intestinal health
- Digestion of dairy products by assisting with lactose metabolism
- Digestion of carbohydrates and proteins
- Production of B vitamins
Healthy Trinity® is recommended for adults and children over eight years of age. Children eight years old and younger should take probiotic powders or chewable probiotics to avoid possible choking hazards from swallowing probiotic capsules.
Each non-dairy Natren Healthy Trinity probiotic capsule provides a minimum of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain, 5 billion cfu (colony forming units)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain, 5 billion cfu
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.