- A complete multivitamin for Adults
- Helps in the maintenance and support of skin and bones.
- Supports immune function and helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Includes a blend of Orchard Fruits & Vegetables
- Full B-complex, no gelatin, gluten-free and two great flavours – orange and cherry
Directions: Adults take 2 gummies daily. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (15 IU) 6.75 mg AT
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-d-Pantothenate) 5 mg
- Niacin (Niacinamide) 2.5 mg
- Zinc (Citrate) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) (2,500 IU) 755.5 mcg RAE
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 212.5 mcg
- Folic Acid (Folate) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 187.5 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Choline (Bitartrate) 30 mcg
- Inositol 20 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanacobalamin) 6 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (200 IU) 5 mcg
Glucose syrup, sucrose, water, pectin, orange flavour, cherry flavour, fruit and vegetable blend, citric acid, sodium citrate, coconut oil (unhydrogenated), carnauba wax.
This product is closed with a child resistant closure and sealed with an inner freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Natural, Gluten Free, Peanut Free Product, Tree Nut Free Product, Canadian Brand
Other Nature's Way Products
Amy: a few months ago
These taste great and my kids love them. Even though they are made for adults, they are the same as taking two of the children's, so I buy these instead. They aren't really "gummy" but more like a chewy candy. I like that they don't have a lot of added ingredients and that I can pronounce everything that's in them. Good price, for a great product.