- All skin types
- Multiple signs of aging
- Age 35+
- Helps delay visible signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides firming benefits
- Restores healthy, younger-looking skin
- PhytoCellTecTM is a fruit stem cells technology that helps prevent the signs of aging and rejuvenates the look of skin. This gel contains 2% PhytoCellTecTM.
- MatrixylTM3000 is a combination of two peptides with clinically proven anti-wrinkle efficacy. This gel contains 5% MatrixylTM3000.
- A powerful anti-aging blend including retinol, DERMICANTM and QuintescineTM IS, a peptide with antioxidant properties, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin crepiness, while providing firming benefits. This gel contains 3.5% of this powerful blend.
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other NeoStrata Products
Shelley: more than a year ago
Have used & loved NeoStrata products for years, so decided to try this one, advertised as "a breakthrough". It was a gel, absorbed well & didn't cause irritation or breakouts. But I found absolutely no difference in the look or feel of my skin after using the entire jar faithfully every night. I went back to using NeoStrata Night Repair Cream, & get good results at much less cost.
KJ: more than a year ago
I'm 29 and probably should have started using this a few years ago. I just started applying it twice daily a few weeks ago though, and I have already noticed a big difference in the deep crease that was developing between my eyebrows. It is a little sticky when applied to areas that generate less oil (neck, cheeks) since it's a gel not a cream, but it also doesn't cause breakouts for me -- so that's worth any tiny amount of stickiness. I'm going to keep using it and report back.