- Combination to oily skin
- Uneven, dull skin
- All ages
- Concentration at 10%: Skin already tolerating glycolic acid
- Skin texture: Pores are less visible, less dilated
- Skin radiance: Skin is more luminous and radiant
- Skin tone evenness : Up to 78% significant improvement in skin tone evenness
- Reduction in wrinkles: Up to 72% of visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Glycolic acid is the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- 5% Glycolic acid encapsulated in an innovative delivery system that accentuates the benefits of glycolic acid without the irritation or tingling commonly associated with the use of AHA ingredients. Ideal for 1st time users and/or sensitive skin.
- Contains 0.4% allantoin for soothing and anti-irritant benefits and 15% of moisturizing shea butter.
- Tested on sensitive skin
Similar Facial Moisturizers
Other NeoStrata Products
Mariona: a few months ago
I've noticed a big difference in my skin texture & pore size after only a few weeks of use (night time application)
If you're just starting off using glycolic acid products, go slow, as it's quite potent and will cause skin irritation
Overall great product at low price point
Shannon: about a year ago
I integrated this product into my skincare regime after using Adasept b.p.5 Acne Gel for a month. I alternate between the two and they work wonders for acne and acne scars. They are great substitutions for the acne.org regimen Highly recommend but remember to start with a small amount and work your way up so your skin can get used to it.