Nestle Alsoy 1 Infant Formula with Omega-3 & Omega-6
Description & Features
You want the best for your baby's future. Where do you start? Like all moms, you start with a few tiny hiccups (baby ones). With a little practice, some help from family and friends and the right nutrition, knowing your baby's growing needs will become second nature. But how do you know whether a cow's milk based Infant Formula or a soy-based Infant Formula is right for your baby?
Healthcare experts recommend the following potential reasons for choosing a soy-based protein Infant Formula for your baby:
- YES - Soy-based Infant Formula is a good option for those on a vegetarian diet, for religious or cultural reasons, or for lactose intolerance
- Soy-based Infant Formula may not be an ideal option for babies with a
family history of allergy, or for treatment of cow's milk allergy and
- Certified as kosher by the Orthodox Union of Jewish Congregation of America
- Certified as halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
Ingredients: CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SUCROSE, PALM OLEIN, SOYBEAN OIL, COCONUT OIL, HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL, L-METHIONINE, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, SOY LECITHIN.
VITAMINS: ( VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN D3, DL-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHYLLOQUINONE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, BIOTIN, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN D3, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, INOSITOL).
MINERALS: (CALCIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, TRISODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, , FERROUS SULPHATE, ZINC SULPHATE, COPPER SULPHATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENATE).
* A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA)
** A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)