He's 6 months old, and everything has changed. So why shouldn't his Infant Formula change, too? After all, it's a whole new world for your baby now. He's moving, sitting up and growing in leaps and bounds. But, when it comes to Infant Formula how do you know whether a cow's milk based Infant Formula or a soy-based Infant Formula is right for your baby?
Healthcare experts recommend the following potential reasons for choosing a soy-based protein Infant Formula for your baby:
- YES - Soy-based Infant Formula is a good option for those on a vegetarian diet, for religious or cultural reasons, or for lactose intolerance
- NO - Soy-based Infant Formula may not be an ideal option for babies with a family history of allergy or for treatment of cow's milk allergy and sensitivity
When your growing baby needs nutrition that will grow with him, Nestlé Good Start 2 Alsoy Omega-3 & Omega-6 is the right choice to nourish your baby when choosing to avoid cow's-milk based Infant Formulas.
- Certified as kosher by the Orthodox Union of Jewish Congregation of America
- Certified as halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
Ingredients: CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SUCROSE, PALM OLEIN, SOYBEAN OIL, MINERALS (TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, FERROUS SULPHATE, ZINC SULPHATE, COPPER SULPHATE, MANGANESE SULPHATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENATE), COCONUT OIL, HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER OIL OR HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, M. ALPINA OIL*, VITAMINS (SODIUM ASCORBATE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, INOSITOL, ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN A ACETATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, PHYLLOQUINONE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN B12), C. COHNII OIL**, L-METHIONINE, SOY LECITHIN, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS.
* A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
** A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).