New Chapter Every Man's One Daily 40+ Whole Food Multivitamin
The ideal multi-vitamins combine carefully selected whole-food complexed vitamins, minerals, and herbs that work together to promote health and condition-specific benefits, not just address nutrient deficiencies. Whole-food complexing is a process of fermentation. The vitamins, minerals, and herbs in our multis are fermented with beneficial probiotics in a matrix of organic fruits and vegetables (no live probiotics are in these products). Fermenting whole foods with “good bacteria” to enrich them is a practice that goes back thousands of years. A fermented, whole-food complexed multi-vitamin is a dynamic network of food-based nutrients.
Every Man’s One Daily 40+ delivers 23 fermented vitamins and minerals including B Vitamins, Selenium, and Vitamin D3. This targeted multi-vitamin also provides medicinal herbs for men such as Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed, and Nettle root.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non GMO
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA
Serving size 1 Tablet
Amount per 1 Tablet
- Vitamin C† (Ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin E† (d-a-Tocopherol) [30 IU] 20 mg
- Niacin† (Niacinamide) 20 mg
- Calcium (from Algae‡) 15 mg
- Pantothenic Acid† (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 10 mg
- Zinc† (Zinc oxide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6† (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Magnesium† 75% (Magnesium oxide; Magnesium chloride) 25% (from Algae‡) 4 mg
- Bêta-carotène† [5000 IU] 3750 mcg
- Thiamin-Vitamin B1† (Thiamin hydrochloride) 2 mg
- Riboflavin-Vitamin B2† (Riboflavin) 2 mg
- Manganese† (Manganese chloride) 1 mg
- Copper† (Copper sulfate) 1000 mcg
- Folate† (Folic acid) 200 mcg
- Biotin† 150 mcg
- Vitamin K1† and K2 (Phytonadione; Menaquinone 7) 80 mcg
- Iodine† (Potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Selenium† (Sodium selenate) 75 mcg
- Chromium† (Chromium chloride) 60 mcg
- Vitamin B12† (Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Vitamin D3† (Cholecalciferol) [1000 IU] 25 mcg
- Molybdenum† (Sodium molybdate) 10 mcg
- Saw Palmetto (fruit) supercritical extract 72.11 mg
- Organic Maca† (root) 12 mg
- Organic Schizandra† (berry) 12 mg
- Nettle (root) hydroethanolic extract 9.13 mg
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (seed) 8.76 mg
- Organic Chamomile† (flower) 6 mg
- Organic Fenugreek† (seed) 6 mg
- Organic Oregano† (leaf) 6 mg
- Organic Aloe† (leaf) 5 mg
- Grape (seed) extract 4 mg
- Organic Hawthorn† (berry and seed) 4 mg
- Organic Turmeric† (rhizome) 3.2 mg
- Ginger (rhizome) hydroethanolic extract 3.2 mg
- Organic Peppermint† (leaf) 2 mg
- Organic Cardamom† (seed) 1 mg
- Organic Coriander† (seed) 1 mg
- Organic Artichoke† (leaf) 1 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) supercritical extract 0.8 mg
- Organic Ginger (rhizome) supercritical extract 0.8 mg
‡ Lithothamnion: (L.calcareum and L. corallioides)
† Nutrients and botanicals are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (organic yeast: active and inactive), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange peel, organic lemon peel, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, organic molasses, Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus) and enzymes (deactivated).
Non-medicinal ingredients: Red seaweed algae (Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion corallioides), organic gum acacia, silica, shellac, carnauba wax, maltodextrin, sunflower oil, alginate and pea starch.
Contains: Soy and wheat.
Contains gluten at less than 20 ppm.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if suffering from any diseases or taking any medication. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Do not use if you have high blood pressure, abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing
internal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, hemorrhoids or diarrhea. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family as hypersensitivity has been known to occur. Herbs may cause transient adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting and GI distress due to a variety of chemical constituents. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any ingredient. Discontinue use and contact a healthcare practitioner if you experience an allergic reaction. Contraindications: Intake of Maca root is not recommended if you have a history of endometrial cancer.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.