Brand Stores New Chapter New Chapter Fish Oil New Chapter Wholemega Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
New Chapter Wholemega Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Nature’s Profile of Seventeen Whole Omegas—3, 5, 6, 7 & 9
Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9’s are fatty acids found in wild fish and often referred to as “good fats.” Omegas are present and play an important role in the human cell. Specifically, Omega fatty acids support cognitive health and brain function. They have been shown to support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents.
Wholemega is a whole fish oil that delivers the natural profile of 17 Omega fatty acids found in one of Nature’s true superfoods—Wild Alaskan Salmon.
- Whole: Natural source of whole omegas + Vitamin D3 + antioxidants
- Effective: Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- 100% Wildly Pure Salmon
- Non GMO
Serving size 1 Capsule
Amount per 1 Capsule
- Fish oil (Salmonids) 1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 90 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 110 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Octadecatetraenoic Acid; Docosapentaenoic Acid; Linolenic Acid; Heneicosapentaenoic Acid; Eicosatrienoic Acid) 60 mg
- Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid; Arachidonic Acid; Eicosadienoic Acid) 30 mg
- Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid; Palmitoleic Acid; Vaccenic Acid) 47.5 mg
- Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid; Gadoleic Acid; Erucic Acid; Nervonic Acid) 150 mg
- Other Omega Fatty Acids 272.5 mg
- Astaxanthin (naturally occurring–Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil) 2.5 mcg
- Vitamin D3 [50 IU] (naturally occurring–Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil) 1.25 mcg
Naturally gluten free.
100% Sustainably Wild-Caught Salmon
No Information Provided