The ten extraordinary herbs in Zyflamend have been used in cultures around the world to support human health and longevity. You might recognize some of them:
- Rosemary and Oregano are native treasures of the Mediterranean region. Hu Zhang is a source of natural resveratrol, the compound found in red wine—a common complement to Mediterranean meals.
- Turmeric, Ginger, and Holy Basil are common ingredients in Asian and Indian wellness regimes. Green Tea is cultivated and consumed across this region—and revered for its many properties.
- Chinese Skullcap, Chinese Goldthread, Hu Zhang, and Barberry are time-honoured herbs in the Chinese herbal tradition.
In addition, because scientific validation is a core principle at New Chapter, Zyflamend has been clinically tested and extensively researched.
Recommended dose: Adults—Take 1 softgel 3 times daily. Take in the middle of large meal with 250 ml of water. Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg SCE 26.5:1 QCE 1325 mg; 25 mg HE 6.8:1 QCE 170 mg; min. 11.25 mg total phenolic antioxidants 75mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 50 mg HE 8:1 QCE 400 mg; min. 3.5 mg curcuminoids; 5 mg organic SCE 20.5:1 QCE 102.5 mg; min. 3.5 mg essential oil containing turmerones 55mg
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) min. 15 mg polyphenols 50mg
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) HE 5:1 QCE 250 mg; min. 1 mg ursolic acid 50mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 27 mg organic SCE 18.5:1 QCE 499.5 mg; min. 6.45 mg pungent compounds; min. 8.1 mg essential oils containing zingiberene; 23 mg HE 4.5:1 QCE 103.5 mg; min. 0.7 mg pungent compounds 50 mg
Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root and rhizome) HE 6.5:1 QCE 260 mg; min. 3.2 mg resveratrols 40 mg
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (root) HE 7:1 QCE 140 mg; min. 1.2 mg berberine 20 mg
Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) (root) AQE 5:1 QCE 100 mg
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) SCE 6.45:1 QCE 129 mg; min. 0.8 mg total phenolic antioxidants 20 mg
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) HE 6:1 QCE 60 mg; min. 1.7 mg baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin; min. 0.04 mg wogonin 10 mg
HE = Hydroethanolic Extract SCE = Supercritical Extract AQE = Aqueous Extrac
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Non-medicinal ingredients: Capsule (gelatin [Halal], vegetable glycerine, water, carob), extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, silica, yellow beeswax and organic sunflower oil.
Naturally gluten free.
Our premium softgel capsules are BSE free.
Cautions and warnings:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking chemotherapeutic agents, blood thinners or if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency, if you are a diabetic or suffer from hypoglycemia, if you have excess stomach acid, or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones or biliary tract obstructions, stomach ulcers, liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are a woman with hormone sensitive conditions.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.