New Roots Herbal Beef Bone Broth Protein + Organic Fermented Ginger
Description & Features
The preservation of strength and lean muscle mass has emerged as a critical component for healthy aging. With 25g of protein per 3‑tablespoon portion, it’s a healthy source of protein to build strong muscles, fuel repair and renewal of body tissues, and produce antibodies.
The smooth flavour and soothing aroma of fermented ginger add a subtle finish to the flavour profile while amplifying its health benefits.
- Antibiotic, BSE-, and hormone-free
- Rich source of amino-acids, collagen, as well as vitamins B3, B6, and B12
- Slow-simmered and sourced from grass-fed New Zealand cattle
- For multiple applications such as soups, stews, and sauces or serve it solo as a delicious bouillon “on-the-go”!
- Dissolves quickly without clumping
Ingredients: Grass-fed beef bone broth protein powder and organic fermented ginger powder.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool and dry place.