Nomi Highchair White Oak with Coffee Seat
Description & Features
Nomi easily transforms from a raised bouncer for your newborn—to a high chair—to a chair, so your child is positioned in the most comfortable & ergoNOMIc position from newborn all the way to adulthood, holding up to 330 lbs. Unlike traditional high chairs that cannot be used until your baby can sit up on their own, Nomi allows you to bring your newborn up to the table with the addition of the Nomi Baby raised bouncer attachment.
The Nomi High Chair is EASY TO CLEAN which is one of the top requirements for parents when looking for a high chair! Its sleek design doesn’t trap food and Nomi is lightweight which makes cleaning a breeze—you can even hang it on the table edge to clean underneath. When sitting in either a booster seat or an adult chair with dangling feet, children get fidgety and uncomfortable, making it hard for them to focus on their meal.
The Nomi Chair brings your child up to the table and the floor up to their feet, so they are always comfortable, like you are in a regular adult-sized chair. Not just for meals—perfect for all activities, homework, crafts, coloring, games, or just spending time with family. Manufactured in Europe with environmentally responsible components. Seamless adjustment of the seat and footrest with no tools required.
- The Nomi High Chair is designed for children approximately 6-24 months.
- Nomi believes that family meal time is special; conversation, socialization, and special moments all occur around the dining table. With the Nomi, you make sure that everyone is included, even the youngest family members.
- Easily transforms from infant High Chair to Chair - allows you to position your child in the most comfortable & ergonomic position from newborn all the way to adulthood, the strong and sturdy wooden stem holds up to 330 lbs.
- Tested best as the #1 HIGH CHAIR (2018) by Stiftung Warentest in Germany. JPMA certified and meets the latest 2018 ASTM safety standards.
- Scandinavian design by world renowned seating expert - Peter Opsvik. Manufactured in Europe with environmentally responsible components.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Its sleek design doesn't trap food and lightweight design allows you to hang it on the table edge to clean underneath.