L-Glutamine powder should be a clean, white colour with no yellow or slightly brown powder. Some cheaper glutamines are sourced from wheat. Wheat is hard to digest and is ONLY 30% glutamine. Some L-Glutamine is sourced from shellfish where there may be measurable amounts of harmful heavy metals. L-Glutamine comes from a fermentation process of beets. Beets are fermented with probiotic cultures, which means a 100% vegan fermented L-Glutamine. North Coast Naturals Fermented L-Glutamine is absolutely pure glutamine from Ajinomoto - the only glutamine manufacturer in the world with a master drug file number for L-Glutamine.
- 100% pure from Natural Sources
- Zero fillers, zero sugar and zero impurities
- No shellfish or other animal products
- Fermented with probiotic culture
- 100% pure pharmaceutical grade L-Glutamine manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan
- Ajinomoto is the only manufacturer in the world with a master drug file number for L-Glutamine