NOW Foods B-12 B-Complex Liquid
Description & Features
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and for the metabolic utilization of fats and proteins. Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the synthesis of DNA during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells. In addition, adequate intake of Vitamin B-12, along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B-6, encourages healthy serum homocysteine levels, thereby supporting cardiovascular health.
B12 is perhaps the most popular of the B-family of vitamins and is an especially popular supplement among vegetarians. Because Vitamin B12 is frequently used in combination with other B vitamins, NOW® has developed this unique, balanced B-complex formulation with synergistic vitamin C. NOW® B12 complex is also alcohol-free and vegetarian. Because Vitamin B-12 is found predominantly in animal products, strict vegetarians are at risk of developing Vitamin B-12 deficiency and may benefit from supplementation. NOW Vitamin B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps in tissue formation
- Complete B-Complex formula with high potency B12 and Vitamin C
- High absorbing liquid
- Nervous System Health
- Essential For DNA Synthesis
- Vegetarian Formula
Nutritional information: Per serving
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg
- Thiamine (from Thiamine HCl) (Vit. B-1) 0.6 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (Flush-Free) 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1.0 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 30 mg
- Stevia rebaudiana Extract (Leaf) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Xylitol, Barley Malt, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Grapefruit Fiber and Cinnamon Bark Oil (Ceylon) (Cinnamomum zeylanicum).