NOW Foods Brewer's Yeast 650 mg
Description & Features
Brewer's Yeast is a good source of protein and several B-vitamins. Additionally, Brewer;s Yeast contains other naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids and beneficial nutrients that can support good health. No synthetic vitamins are added to the yeast during processing. This potent 650 mg dosage provides a convenient one pill per day dosage. It is produced by cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae on malted barley in the production of beer. After fermentation, the yeast is separated from the beer, roller dried and debittered.
- Helps metabolize proteins, fats, carbohydrates
- A source of naturally occurring B-vitamins
- Super Food
- Nutrient rich
- Potent 650 mg tablet
- Vegetarian/Vegan product
- Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) ... 650 mg
- Thiamine ... 23.35 mcg
- Riboflavin ... 21.45 mcg
- Niacin ... 39.65 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid ... 427.7 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine) ... 26 mcg
- Biotin ... 0.5785 mcg
- Folic Acid ... 1.4625 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin) ... 5.59 mcg
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take 1 tablet daily.
No Information Provided
Similar Antioxidants & Other Supplements
Other NOW Foods Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by AveG from Great for lactation. I bought this to help increase my milk supply. It worked within a few days.
Date published: 2020-05-15