This product reflects much of the same formula that was developed in the 1970's as a dieting aid, and remains popular today. Cider
Vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar) is a product of fermented apples. As
with all vinegars, it’s high in acetic acid, and contains other acids as
well as amino acids, mineral salts, and vitamins. Added
iodine supports thyroid function that helps control metabolism.
Apple Cider Vinegar
has been used as a traditional remedy for a variety of ailments for
centuries, but while many uses have been disproven over time, its
ability to cause satiety and help with the natural metabolism has shown
some promise in small scientific studies. Now Foods Cider Vinegar helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Enhanced with Lecithin, Glucomannan, Chromium and Iodine
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take 2 to 5 capsules daily.Ingredients (each capsule contains):
- Apple Cider Vinegar 250mg
- Lecithin 100mg
- Glucomannan Fiber 50mg (Amorphpphailus konjac) (Tuber)
- Chromium (Chromium Chelavite) 100mcg (as Amino Acid Cheiate)
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 3.5mg
- Iodine 55.5mg (from 37mf of kelp)(Ascophyllum nodosum)
Gelatin, Grapefruit Pectin, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.